Installed between the Fuel Flow and RPM Indicators, on the instrument panel of the Westland Wessex HC-2, this Weston 6A/6685 Exhaust Temperature Indicator is an extremely rare component of one of the most successful and versatile twin turbine-powered, General Purpose/TroopTransport/Ground Assault/Search & Rescue Helicopters.
Mounted on its 100yr old mango wood display stand with engraved plaque and highly detailed large scale model of the Westalnd Wessex HC-2 helicopter perched atop its removable magnetic arm, the Exhaust Temperature Indicator also comes with a detailed Fact Sheet telling the story of this incredible aircraft and the pilots and crew who flew it.
* Note that this Westland Wessex Collectable is pictured with the super detailed 1/32 scale model rather than the standard detailed, but smaller 1/72 scale or larger 1/48. Click on the 'Model Upgrade' option at the top of this page for the larger 1/48 scale or for the super-detailed 1/32 scale version.
Check out the extraordinary detailing that comes with the massive 1/32 super detailed Westland Wessex HC-2 model here!
This Westland Wessex collectable comes complete with highly detailed 1/72 , larger 1/48 or super detailed 1/32 model, Mango Wood Stand & Plaque plus Printed Fact Sheet featuring photo of the instrument in aircraft.
Return to Westland Wessex MAIN PAGE
Your Westland Wessex HC-2 Exhaust Temperature Indicator, Original Recovery Curios Warbird Collectable includes:
- Original Warbird instrument
- Highly detailed hand-built and airbrushed 1/72 plastic scale model of the aircraft,**
- Hand-crafted and beautifully finished 100yr, Far North Queensland Mango Wood display stand
- Detailed, 2-sided, printed and laminated Instrument Fact Sheet detailing aircraft and instrument
- Removable Magnetic Display Arm
*An upgrade to the larger and more detailed 1/48 scale model is also available in the hand-built and airbrushed plastic version for an additional $45 (Click on the 1/48 scale option)
*An upgrade to the Super Detailed a1/32 scale model is also available in the hand-built and airbrushed plastic version for an additional $420 (Click on the 1/32 scale option)
View the Super Detailed 1/32 scale version here!
Both the 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scale hand-built and airbrushed plastic models are available with 'door and canopy open or closed' options and a choice of two Squadron markings and camouflage.
Upon order placement you will receive an email asking for your preferred configuration.
Your complete Recovery Curios Original Instrument Collectable is securely packed and delivery normally takes between 6 - 8 weeks approx.
Did you fly, crew or maintain a Westland Wessex HC-2 or have a friend, colleague or family member who did? Check out our PERSONALISED ORIGINAL INSTRUMENT COLLECTABLE OPTION here.