The USAF 'swept-wing' F-86 Sabre Jet was a highly manoeuvrable and well armed match for the Soviet MiG15 during the Korean conflict on the 1950's.
This cast and machined North American Aviation F-86 starboard rudder pedal is a rare piece of aviation history and with a highly detailed model of the iconic F-86 jet fighter atop would make a fantastic gift for any aviation enthusiast.
** The model depicted above is the 1/48 large scale Australian Avon F-86 Sabre but purchasers can opt for one of either 3 different USAF configurations and colour schemes or 2 versions of the Avon Sabre - all with options of wheels up or down, airbrakes open or closed and cockpit open or closed.
This F-86 Sabre Instrument comes complete with detailed Scale Model, Mango Wood Stand & Plaque plus Printed Fact Sheet featuring photo of instrument in aircraft cockpit.
* Note that this F-86 Sabre Instrument is pictured with a 1/48 scale model rather than the standard detailed, but smaller 1/72 scale. Click on the ‘Model Upgrade' option at the top of this page for the larger 1/48 scale.
Return to F-86 Sabre Jet MAIN PAGE
Your F-86 Sabre Jet Rudder Pedal, Original Recovery Curios Warbird Collectable includes:
- Original Warbird instrument
- Highly detailed hand-built and airbrushed 1/72 plastic scale model of the aircraft.*
- Hand-crafted and beautifully finished 100yr, Far North Queensland Mango Wood display stand
- Detailed, 2-sided, printed and laminated Instrument Fact Sheet detailing aircraft and instrument
- Removable Magnetic Display Arm
The 1/72 scale hand-built and airbrushed plastic model is available with 'wheels & flaps up or down' and 'canopy open or closed' options with a choice of three USAF Squadron markings and camouflage or two variations of the Australian Avon Sabre markings.
* Upgrade to the more highly detailed 1/48 scale for just $35
Upon order placement you will receive an email asking for your preferred configuration.
Your complete Recovery Curios Original Instrument Collectable is securely packed and delivery normally takes between 3 - 4 weeks approx.
Did you fly, crew or maintain a F-86 Sabre or have a friend, colleague or family member who did? Check out our PERSONALISED ORIGINAL INSTRUMENT COLLECTABLE OPTION here.