Installed in the P-51 Mustang's main instrument flying panel to the right of the aircraft's Artificial Horizon and just above the Carburetor Temperature Gauge this rare P-51 Coolant Temperature Gauge is a real collectors item from this iconic WWII USAAF long range bomber escort and fighter aircraft.
Manufactured by Weston Electric Inst Corp this 115412 T-52H, Engine Coolant Temperature Gauge comes complete with Manufacture's plate and would fantastic with its detailed 1/72 or 1/48 scale model of the P-51 Mustang atop its 100yr old Mango Wood stand. What a great original one-of-a-kind gift for any aviation enthusiast or budding, active or retired pilot.
* Note that this Mustang Collectable is pictured with a 1/48 scale model rather than the standard detailed, but smaller 1/72 scale. Click on the 'Model Upgrade' option at the top of this page for the larger 1/48 scale
This P-51 Mustang Instrument comes complete with detailed Scale Model, Mango Wood Stand & Plaque plus Printed Fact Sheet featuring photo of instrument in aircraft cockpit.
Return to P-51 Mustang MAIN PAGE
Your North American P-51 Mustang Engine Coolant Temperature Gauge, Original Recovery Curios Warbird Collectable includes:
- Original Warbird instrument
- Highly detailed hand-built and airbrushed 1/72 plastic scale model of the aircraft,* - or 1/72 Die-cast scale model**
- Hand-crafted and beautifully finished 100yr, Far North Queensland Mango Wood display stand
- Detailed, 2-sided, printed and laminated Instrument Fact Sheet detailing aircraft and instrument
- Removable Magnetic Display Arm
*An upgrade to the larger and more detailed 1/48 scale model is also available in the hand-built and airbrushed plastic version for an additional $35 (Click on the 1/48 scale option)
** The Die-cast 1/72 model comes with a fixed colour scheme and closed cockpit but wheels can either be up or down.
Both the 1/72 & 1/48 scale hand-built and airbrushed plastic models are available with 'wheels & flaps up or down' and 'canopy open or closed' options with a choice of two Squadron markings and camouflage.
Upon order placement you will receive an email asking for your preferred configuration.
Your complete Recovery Curios Original Instrument Collectable is securely packed and delivery normally takes between 3 - 4 weeks approx.
Did you fly, crew or maintain a P-51 Mustang or have a friend, colleague or family member who did? Check out our PERSONALISED ORIGINAL INSTRUMENT COLLECTABLE OPTION here.