FREE DELIVERY ON ALL PRODUCTS! - OCT ONLY ...or... LAYBY NOW FOR XMAS TO ALSO RECEIVE FREE DELIVERY!
Mounted on its 100yr old Mango wood display stand, with engraved plaque, printed and laminated Fact Sheet and a fantastically detailed large 1/48 scale Bell Huey UH-1 chopper atop its adjustable magnetic arm, this original Bell Huey UH-1 main rotor blade cross-section is an extremely rare piece of iconic Vietnam War era memorabilia.
Cut from a Vietnam War era Bell Huey UH-1's main rotor blade, this cross section is 53.5cm long by 9.5cm wide and retains its original colour scheme and finish.
Its hand-crafted, painted and highly detailed 1/48 scale model of the US combat helicopter, which quickly became an iconic symbol of the US forces precence in Vietnam, features rotating main and tail rotors together with an incredible detailed crew and main cockpit area right down to detailed seatbelts, radio mikes, ammo belts and machine gun bungy chords!
This Bell Huey chopper collectable comes complete with detailed Scale Model, Mango Wood Stand & Plaque plus Printed Fact Sheet featuring photo of instrument in aircraft cockpit.
* Note that this Huey Collectable is pictured with a 1/48 scale model rather than the standard detailed, but smaller 1/72 scale. Click on the ‘Model Upgrade' option at the top of this page for the larger 1/48 scale.
Return to Bell Huey UH-1 MAIN PAGE
Return to Vintage Aviation Collectables MAIN PAGE
Your Bell Huey UH-1 Main Rotor Cross-Section, Original Recovery Curios Warbird Collectable includes:
- Original Warbird collectable
- Highly detailed hand-built and airbrushed 1/48 plastic scale model of the aircraft.
- Hand-crafted and beautifully finished 100yr, Far North Queensland Mango Wood display stand
- Detailed, 2-sided, printed and laminated Instrument Fact Sheet detailing aircraft and instrument
- Removable Magnetic Display Arm
Your 1/48 scale Bell Huey UH-1 is available in either US or Australian RAAF markings. Upon order placement you will receive an email asking for your preferred configuration.
Your complete Recovery Curios Original Instrument Collectable is securely packed and delivery normally takes between 3 - 4 weeks approx.
Did you fly, crew or maintain a Bell Huey or have a friend, colleague or family member who did? Check out our PERSONALISED ORIGINAL INSTRUMENT COLLECTABLE OPTION here.